• Knowledge: Offers education and other resources members need to expand their businesses and achieve personal success.
• Networking: Creates opportunities within a community of home building professionals for members to build key relationships and increase their profitability.
• Expertise: Develops solutions for members’ businesses through access to experts who provide insight and information.
• Advocacy: Improves the business environment on Capitol Hill, in state capitols and in local communities by eliminating excessive regulations.
• Savings: Saves members money through advocacy efforts, exclusive services and products, and the Member Advantage program.
We are members of the following HBA’s and how we are involved in each:
- Florida – Gold Coast Builders Association
- New Jersey – Metropolitan Builders & Contractors Association of New Jersey
Coppola Brothers attends and supports many events and sub-groups in each of these organizations. In Florida and New Jersey, we are members of the Professional Women in Building (PWB) is the voice of women in the building industry – dedicated to promoting industry professionalism and supporting members at the local, state and national levels. We have a number of our team members who belong to these groups and actively participate. Coppola Brothers team member, Linda Garvey, is the 2023 Council Chair of PWB.
This gallery is designed to show you some of the professional and fun events we participate in these organizations and other Coppola Brothers activities.