We are an active involved company not only in our construction and project management business, but organizations that support the building industry such as National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). They are a national organization with chapters across the country, with many chapters in each state. We are members in states we do business in. The NAHB represents the largest network of craftsmen, innovators and problem solvers dedicated to building and enriching communities. Operating at the local, state and national levels, the NAHB Federation helps its members gain a competitive advantage through:
• Knowledge: Offers education and other resources members need to expand their businesses and achieve personal success.
• Networking: Creates opportunities within a community of home building professionals for members to build key relationships and increase their profitability.
• Expertise: Develops solutions for members’ businesses through access to experts who provide insight and information.
• Advocacy: Improves the business environment on Capitol Hill, in state capitols and in local communities by eliminating excessive regulations.
• Savings: Saves members money through advocacy efforts, exclusive services and products, and the Member Advantage program.
We are members of the following HBA’s and how we are involved in each:
• Florida – Gold Coast Builders Association
• New Jersey – Metropolitan Builders & Contractors Association of New Jersey
• North Carolina – HBA of Durham, Orange & Chatham County
• Vermont – Vermont Builders & Remodelers Association
Coppola Brothers attends and supports many events and sub-groups in each of these organizations. In Florida, New Jersey and North Carolina, we are members of the Professional Women in Building (PWB) is the voice of women in the building industry – dedicated to promoting industry professionalism and supporting members at the local, state and national levels. We have a number of our team members who belong to these groups and actively participate.
In New Jersey, Owner, Frank Coppola, is currently serving as the First Vice President on the Executive Board of Metro. Frank, along with his team member/co-chair, Linda Garvey, chaired Metro’s Annual Grillin’ & Chillin’, a big BBQ with opportunities to network, raise some money, while enjoying the evening. The event was a great success!
This gallery is designed to show you some of the professional and fun events we participate in these organizations and other Coppola Brothers activities.