Sunken Silo Brewery has become one of the most talked about brewpubs in New Jersey, thanks to a rustic-commercial atmosphere coupled with some very good beer! This complicated project was completed by Coppola Brothers LLC who problem solved the following:
• Value Engineered an overdrawn, over-designed set of plans to fit the owner’s budget. (This is worthy of an award all by itself.)
• Installation of a complicated underground plumbing and electric network.
• Installation of “miles” of process piping (lines used to heat/cool the various beer vessels).
• Design and build of the bar and bathroom décor.
• Massive amount of concrete work, over multiple pours, to provide not only structure but aesthetic appeal.