This $300,000 project is the Historic District of Lambertville, NJ transformed a "blah" outdoor space into a legitimate work of art. Coppola Brothers LLC, with continued confidence by the Nath family, was able to take their wonderful eye for combining artistic styles, and combine them onto a masterful outdoor canvas.
• Refurbishing a 350 year old wrought iron gate from England into a functional art piece.
• Custom designing and installing a modern art water sculpture.
• Installing a classic “knot” garden with rare but hearty plantings.
• Redesigning and reconfiguring a 100 year old porch.
• Refurbishing an antique arbor.