Tenant House - Red Mill, Clinton NJ

Coppola Brothers, LLC is privileged to assist The Red Mill, Clinton, NJ in refurbishing the Tennant House. The Red Mill was built in approx. 1810. In 1860, a two-family tenant house was added to the property to house quarry workers. The Red Mill has changed hands many times over the years and was used for wool processing, grinding feed, flour and stone plaster and later added an adjacent quarry to the property. In 2002, the property became the Red Mill Museum Village.




See More Projects